Why Join Us?
When you join ATS Euromaster you’ll be part of a nationwide team supported by our parent company, Michelin. There are opportunities for personal and professional growth, with no two days being the same.
Whether you're just starting out on your career or looking for your next challenge, by joining ATS Euromaster, you can fulfil your potential and help contribute to our success.
Your Future is in Good Hands
We believe everyone has the potential to be outstanding in their role to take on more responsibility and develop into the next role along their chosen career path and we create the environment to make this happen. We are proud of how we develop our people, whether it be in a classroom, self-study or one-to-one coaching, there is a style to match everyone's preference. We've even won awards for our people development.
Our technical training is regarded by many as the best in the industry. After our core car and van tyre fitting qualifications, operational colleagues have the opportunity to become qualified in a range of technical skills including:
- Car and Van Tyre Fitting
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring (TPMS)
- Wheel Alignment
- Suspension Servicing
- Brakes Servicing
- Battery Fitting
- Air Conditioning
- Exhaust Fitting
- Roadside Breakdown
- MOT Testing
ATS Euromaster employees receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- A competitive basic salary
- Minimum 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and additional service days
- Defined matched contributions pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection (as a member of our pension scheme)
- Share incentive plan
- Employee discounts
- Long service awards scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
- Paycare 4work scheme
- Support and information from our Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including cycle2work
- Discounts on holidays, shopping, restaurants and much more, all through our ‘Lifestyle’ employee benefits programme
Looking After Our People
The health and wellbeing of our people is our first priority. Our Health and Safety standards are the best in the industry and the awards and accreditations we've received speak for themselves:
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Gold Award in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Contractors’ Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS)
Together we work hard to ensure that everyone goes home safely at the end of every day.